In the News
Brother Trucker’s Go Fish! Food Truck has been very visible recently. Check out some of these reviews:
* Mobile munchies roll into Elm Park July 15, 2012 Go Fish and friends in Worcester . . .
* Boston’s Best Fish And Chips July 11, 2012 WBZ makes the Chef and his team proud!!
- Live on NECN . . .It’s Chef David and Go Fish!! July 6. 2012 Watch us live on New England Cable Network’s Food Truck Friday
- Go Fish Featured in Roaming Hunger Go Fish! does exactly what it says. It goes where you are and it brings you fish! Roaming Hunger spoke with owner and chef David Stein for a closer look at what running a gourmet seafood truck entails . . .Read more »
- Go Fish is now in Malden Three Nights a week! June 25, 2012, In the continued effort to reinvigorate public spaces downtown, the City of Malden has announced a pilot food truck program.
- Go Fish-ing at Boston Local Food Festival – September 9, 2011, Jon Ross-Wiley of Local In Season. “Fortunately for food truck enthusiasts in the Boston area, there is a truck you can count on for fresh seafood made to order by a staff that takes offering the best dishes around very seriously; GO FISH.”
- Go Fish! Food Truck Tracking – August 30, 2011, Penny & Ed Cherubino – A changing menu of market fresh seafood dishes with a few specials thrown in for your carnivore and veggie-loving pals. Read more »
- Boston at its best: Fish, Boats and Carousels – August 13, 2011, Audrey Giannattasio – While “Go Fish” is relatively new to the Boston scene, having started out in neighboring Malden, it’s quickly developed a loyal following, and for good reason: Brother Trucker, aka David Stein, knows fish. Read more »
- A Lunchtime Hotspot on Wheels – July 29, 2011, Carl Christian – The food truck craze has come to the Boston! Perfect for a lunchtime meal, visit one of my new favorites Go Fish!, a food truck that can be found at Belvidere St, in front of the Children’s Fountain in the Christian Science Center. Serving some of the freshest seafood and creative seasonal sides, Go Fish! is run by chefs with years of culinary experience. Read more »
- Go Fish! Mobile Food Truck Serves Tasty Treats in the Navy Yard – July 28, 2011, Tim Conway – Last Friday, Chef David Stein made the first of what he hopes to be many lunchtime openings of his food truck Go Fish! in the Navy Yard. By the corner of Fifth Street and First Avenue, the brand-new and brightly colored truck raised its grate to serve delicious, mostly seafood offerings. The truck was supposed to make its Navy Yard debut on Friday July 15 but was delayed a week due to a permitting problem. Read more »
- Boston: Rotating Food Truck Locations: Go Fish - July 27, 2011, Arielle – a fantastic blog review of Go Fish! Read more »
- Thrillist’s five favorite summer food trucks of 2011 in Boston – July 15, 2011 – Go Fish! Serious Seafood Out of a Truck – Take their advice: “What on earth are you waiting for — it’s an entire truck peddling fresh seafood!” Read more »